Terms of service
Article 1 [Purpose
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to stipulate the conditions and procedures for use of business-related services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) provided by Biocorp Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Effect and Change of Terms and Conditions)
① These terms and conditions become effective when the contents are posted on the service screen and the user expresses his/her intention to agree on the service screen.
② The Company may change these Terms and Conditions in case of reasonable reasons. make it
③ Users may stop using the service if they do not agree to the revised terms and conditions.
Article 3 (Rules other than the terms and conditions)
Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall comply with the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations. Otherwise, the electronic exchange visa protection guidelines and related laws or general customs established by the government shall follow.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
1. Service: Refers to our representative website and website related to our business.
2. User: A person who receives the services provided by the company collectively, and users consist of corporate and individual members.
3. Corporate member: An organization that provides corporate information and is registered as a service member, and can receive information about the company related to the company.
4. Individual member: A person who has provided personal information and registered as a service member, may receive personal information related to the Company.
Article 5 (Establishment of Use Agreement)
1. The use contract is established with the company's approval of the user's application for use and the user's agreement to the terms and conditions.
2. Individuals or companies who wish to use the service by signing up for membership must provide the information requested by us.
3. For corporate members, if the company approves the application for use, the contract of use is established, and for individual members, it is established immediately without separate consent.
4. The Company may not accept or cancel the acceptance of the application for the use contract that falls under each of the following subparagraphs.
end. When applying using someone else's name
I. When the contents of the application for use contract are written falsely
All. When an application is made for the purpose of undermining social well-being and order or good morals
Article 6 (Consent to use of member information)
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information: The personal information of users who request information when signing up for services provided to us is collected and used for the purpose of fulfilling this contract of use and providing services under this contract of use.
3. Non-Purpose Use and Provision and Sharing to Third Parties: In order for users to conveniently use the Company and the services affiliated with us, user information may be provided to companies affiliated with the Company. However, prior to the provision of information, the Company must notify the affiliated companies, the purpose of provision, and the contents of the member information to be provided in advance and obtain the user's consent.
4. Reading and correction of personal information: Users can view and correct personal information at any time by modifying member information.
5. Consent to collection of personal information: When a user writes user information in the application form and applies for use according to our terms and conditions, the company collects, uses, and provides user information written in the application for use according to these terms and conditions. It is considered to be agreed upon.
6. Period of retention and use of personal information: In the case of collecting personal information from users, the period of retention and use is from the time the user directly applies for membership to the time when the cancellation is processed by expressing his/her intention to cancel. When a user requests deletion of personal information from us, personal information is destroyed without delay. However, even if the purpose of collection or provision has been achieved, personal information of users may be retained if there is a need to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of laws such as the Commercial Act.
Article 7 (Service Use and Restriction)
1. In principle, service use is 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, unless there is a special problem in our business or technology.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 1, the use of the service may be restricted in exceptional cases if the Company requires it, such as for regular system maintenance.
Article 8 (Obligations of the Company)
1. The company must maintain suitable facilities to provide continuous and stable service, and repair or restore the facilities for service in case of failure or failure of the facilities.
2. The Company shall not disclose or distribute the user's personal information known in relation to the provision of the service to a third party without the consent of the user. However, if the user negligently leaks the new information, the company is not responsible.
3. Notwithstanding Paragraph 2, this is not the case when there is a request from a government agency or a warrant issued by a judge for investigative purposes in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations.
4. If there are any changes or additions to the Terms of Service, we will notify them on the service screen.
Article 9 (Obligations of Users)
1. Users must not engage in any of the following acts when using the service.
end. Illegal use of other users' information
I. Reproduction of information obtained by using the service, use of it for publication, broadcasting, etc., or provision of information to a third party without prior consent of the Company
All. Acts that defame other users or third parties by slander or defamation
la. The act of distributing information, sentences, figures, etc. that violate public order and morals to others
hemp. Acts judged to be related to anti-state, anti-social, or criminal acts
bar. Acts that infringe other users' or third party's copyrights and other rights
four. Any act that continuously transmits advertising information or interferes with the stable operation of the service, or acts against the registration of posts or other sound service use
Ah. Acts that violate other relevant laws
2. Users must comply with the matters stipulated in these terms and conditions and service usage guidelines or precautions.
3. Terminals, etc. installed by users must comply with the standards set by the rules for technical standards for telecommunication facilities, and must not interfere with the service.
Article 10 (Responsibility for Service Use)
1. Users are responsible for all management of their personal information.
2. Except in cases where there is a clear reason, the user is responsible for any negligence in using the service or illegal use by a third party caused by the personal information provided by the user to the company.
Article 11 (Restriction and Suspension of Service Provision)
1. The Company may suspend service provision in any of the following cases.
end. In unavoidable cases due to repair or construction of service facilities
I. When the key telecommunications business operator stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act suspends the telecommunications service
2. In the case of war, disaster, natural disaster, or a national emergency equivalent thereto, or in the case of other unavoidable reasons such as the suspension of telecommunication service by the key telecommunication business operator pursuant to the Telecommunications Business Act, the entire service or You can limit or stop some.
Article 12 (Deletion of user posts and restrictions on service use)
1. The Company may delete the personal information provided by the user as necessary if it is determined that there is not enough capacity in the service facility.
2. The Company may partially restrict the user's use of the service if it is determined that there is not enough capacity for the service facility.
3. The Company may delete the contents of the service posted or registered by the user without prior notice to the user if it is determined that it falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
end. In case of fraudulent use of other people's personal information or company information of other companies
I. In case of slander or defamation of other users or third parties by slander
All. In case of distributing information, sentences, figures, etc. that violate public order and morals
la. If it is judged to be related to anti-national, anti-social, or criminal acts
hemp. In case of infringing other rights such as copyrights of other users or third parties
bar. If the posting period exceeds the stipulated period
four. In case it is judged to be in violation of other related laws
Article 13 (Restriction and Termination of Service Use Agreement)
1. When a user wants to cancel the service use contract, he/she must request deletion of personal information.
2. The Company may terminate the service contract or stop providing the service without prior notice if the user falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
end. In case of using other user's personal information
I. In case of intentionally obstructing the operation of the service
All. In the case of intentionally distributing content that violates public order and morals
la. In the event of an act that damages the reputation of others or gives a disadvantage
hemp. If it is determined that it is inappropriate as a user of other services
Article 14 (Rights to Posted Data)
The rights to the materials posted on the service are as follows.
1. We reserve the right and responsibility for postings, and we cannot use them without the consent of the publisher. However, for non-commercial purposes, we may use it without the consent of the publisher, and we have the right to publish in the service.
2. You cannot use the materials posted on the service for commercial purposes, such as processing or selling information obtained using the service, without our prior consent.
※ (Enforcement Date) These terms and conditions will be effective from March 27, 2020.
I accept the Terms and Conditions. (necessary)
Information on collection and use of personal information
‘Biocorp’ has the following handling policies to protect users’ personal information and rights and interests in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, and to handle users’ complaints related to personal information smoothly.
‘Biocorp’ will notify you through the website notice (or individual notice) when the company revises the personal information processing policy.
○ This policy will be effective from June 20, 2021.
‘Biocorp’ processes personal information for the following purposes. The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and prior consent will be sought when the purpose of use is changed.
Confirmation of membership intention, membership system
end. Website membership registration and management
Identification and authentication according to the provision of services, maintenance and management of membership, identification according to the implementation of the limited identification system, prevention of illegal use of services, confirmation of consent of the legal representative when collecting personal information of children under the age of 14, various notices and notices, grievances We process personal information for the purpose of processing, record keeping for dispute settlement, etc.
I. Civil complaint handling
Personal information is processed for the purpose of verifying the identity of the complainant, confirming the complaint, contacting and notifying for fact-finding, and notifying the processing result.
All. Provision of goods or services
Personal information is processed for the purpose of service provision, billing, content provision, customized service provision, identity verification, age verification, bill payment/settlement, debt collection, etc.
la. Use in Marketing and Advertising
Development of new services (products) and provision of customized services, provision of event and advertisement information and participation opportunities, provision of services and advertisements according to demographic characteristics, verification of service validity, identification of access frequency or statistics on member service use, etc. We process personal information for this purpose.
I agree to the collection and use of personal information. (necessary)